Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Five Times August "Perfectly"

The words are simple. it sounds pretty weightless when you first hear it.
but wait, hear it again, it'll make you smile... and hum.


You’re the center of me
And you’re a sinner in me
A saint in the wait, but the weight keeps bringing me down

And I’m the beggar of you
You’re taking me when you choose
My words of desire are going to set me on fire tonight

Cause how you leaned on me
And how you’d sing to me
That’s what you mean to me,
And it’s perfectly you

And You’re the end of my nights,
The starting thoughts at sunrise
You’ve got me changing but the same things are holding me back


But what I do, it’s all for you
It’s understood you don’t like the change
But don’t leave me out, I want you now
I’m sorry how I can’t turn you away
But you’re worth so much, a priceless touch
And I worry, when you’re not perfectly you

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home