Thursday, July 03, 2008

Jamie Scott & The Town "When Will I See Your Face Again"

The song is both cute... and sad. Every time i hear the song, it kinds of reminds me of someone i'd like to meet again and again and again and again... The clip is rather cute for me :)
Watch it on Youtube >> Jamie Scott & The Town "When Will I See Your Face Again"

Here i am, everyday
Since you said you'd come again
But it's not fair, cos you're not here
I wait in vain but nothing has changed

I'm a flower soaking in the rain
If i could wish one thing, I'd hear you call my name

Chorus*
So when will i see your face again
When will you touch my life again
When will i breathe you in again
I think i love you... will i see your face again

Little thing like the rain coming
She looked at me a certain kind of way

Tell me girl, where are you now
'cos i don't know how much longer i can wait

I'm a dreamer waiting for the sun
When you're coming in, i know my life's begun
Tell me girl...
Chorus*

You know that all my life i've been waiting
Waiting for some, someone like you to love me
You can't come by like an angel into my life
And then fly away... fly away

When will i see your face again (i wanna see you once in my life)
When will you touch my life again (wanna see you twice in my life)
When will i breathe you in again
I think i love you... will i see your face again

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home